This module allows to manage, find, create, delete, export customers and add custom fields.
When customers are filtered by a mailbox, only customers having conversations in this particular mailbox are displayed.
Fields of the following types can be added to customers:
- Dropdown: Classic dropdown list with an option to select one choice.
- Single line: A traditional textfield.
- Multi line: A larger text area for longer text.
- Number: A field allowing to enter only numbers.
- Date: Date in YYYY-mm-dd format.
Fields marked as “Display in Profile” are displayed in the customer profile.
Administrators can export customers (along with their custom fields) into a CSV file.
Administrators can import customers (including their custom fields).
Just add an additional email addresses to the customer and customers will be merged automatically.
Access to Customers for Nono-admin Users
Non-admin users can access customers via the Search page.
If you are receiving “…sameorigin…” error in your browser when customer modal window is opened, check your server configuration.