This module converts messages sent to your Telegram Bot into FreeScout conversations and allows support agents to reply from FreeScout.
Each mailbox can be connected to it’s Telegram Bot.
Telegram conversations are marked with the corresponding badge.
- PHP >=7.1
- FreeScout should use HTTPS protocol
- FreeScout should NOT be protected with Basic HTTP Authentication.
Telegram integration errors are logged in:
- Manage » Logs » Telegram Errors
- Manage » Logs » Apps Logs
1) Talk to @BotFather in Telegram, create a bot and get it’s API Access Token.
2) Enter received API Token into “Bot API Token” field on module’s settings page.
Module can not import Telegram users’ avatars and images’ captions.