The Time Tracking module enables you to monitor how much time you and other users spend on tickets.
Two time tracking modes are available:
- The timer starts when the conversation is assigned to the user.
- The timer starts when the user views the conversation, the timer pauses when the user navigates away from the conversation.
The timer stops and timelog is being saved when the user assigns a conversation to another user or changes conversation status. At this moment the time review modal window appears which allows to enter the time spent on a conversation.
This modal can be disabled via module settings and time will be saved automatically without showing a modal.
If time does not pause, make sure that background jobs are running:
- Make sure that everything is OK in “Manage » System » Status”.
- Check logs in “Manage » Logs”
- Check out this forum thread.