Using this module you can let your support agents login to FreeScout via any OAuth provider or social networks.
The module already has predefined configurations for Google, Microsoft Azure and Auth0.com.
New authorized users can be created in FreeScout automatically. Also you may enforce OAuth login in the settings.
1. Create a project: https://console.developers.google.com/projectcreate
2. After that configure an OAuth consent screen.
3. Enter the following scopes when asked: openid email profile
4. Create credentials: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
4. Select “Web application” as an “Application type” and enter “Authorized redirect URIs” which you can find in FreeScout for the provider.
5. A modal will pop up with your apps Client ID and Client Secret. Add these values to FreeScout.