Slack Integration Module
The FreeScout + Slack integration allows you to post events from FreeScout (new conversations, customer replies, conversation assigned, updated, etc) instantly to the Slack channel. You can also map different mailboxes to different channels.
It is only possible to link one Slack team/domain per FreeScout application.
If you enable “Conversation Created” event the module will send notifications when any conversation is created including those marked as Spam by Spam Filter Module.
Only public channels can be mapped.
Receiving API Token
1) In your FreeScout go to the “Manage » Settings » Slack” and click “Get API Token”.
2) Receive API Token (it will be a string like this “xoxb-582579109095-487091495828-ePOFksTbCbx56ltopSYHAOvB“).
3) Open your FreeScout and enter Slack API Token on “Manage » Settings » Slack” page.
4) Click “Save”.
If messages are not sent to Slack:
1) First make sure to check “Slack errors” and “App Logs” in “Manage » Logs”.
If you are receiving “Call to undefined function Frlnc\\Slack\\Http\\curl_init()” error, please install PHP curl extension:
sudo apt-get install php-curl
2) Make sure that in “Manage » Status” background jobs are running: https://github.com/freescout-helpdesk/freescout/wiki/Installation-Guide#-queuework-is-not-running