This module allows you to post events from FreeScout (new conversations, customer replies, conversation assigned, updated, etc) instantly to the Rocket.Chat rooms via one of Rocket.Chat users.
You can also map different mailboxes to different rooms.
If you enable “Conversation Created” event the module will send notifications when any conversation is created (including those marked as Spam by Spam Filter Module).
- Password-based authentication should be enabled in your Rocket.Chat.
- 2FA authentication must be disabled.
1) Create a user in Rocket.Chat which will be sending notifications.
2) Add this user to rooms where notifications should be posted.
3) In your FreeScout go to the “Manage » Settings » Rocket.Chat” and enter
4) Click “Save”.
1) First make sure to check “Rocket.Chat errors” and “App Logs” in “Manage » Logs”.
If you are receiving “Call to undefined function curl_init()” error, please install PHP curl extension:
sudo apt-get install php-curl
2) Make sure in “Manage » Status” that background jobs are running: https://github.com/freescout-helpdesk/freescout/wiki/Installation-Guide#-queuework-is-not-running