The FreeScout + Telegram integration allows you to post events from FreeScout (new conversations, customer replies, conversation assigned, updated, etc) instantly to the Telegram channel, group or chat using Telegram Bot.
You can also map different mailboxes to different chats.
How to Create a Telegram Bot
1) Talk to @BotFather in Telegram, create a bot and get it’s API Access Token.
2) Enter received API Token into “Bot API Token” field on plugin’s settings page.
3) Create a channel in Telegram or use one of your existing channels.
4) Open the channel, click on its profile picture, click the settings icon.
5) Now lookup bot’s username and add the bot as the admin for the channel.