The FreeScout + Telegram integration allows you to post events from FreeScout (new conversations, customer replies, conversation assigned, updated, etc) instantly to the Telegram channel, group or chat using Telegram Bot.
You can also map different mailboxes to different chats.
If you enable “Conversation Created” event the module will send notifications when any conversation is created including those marked as Spam by Spam Filter Module.
How to Create a Telegram Bot
IMPORTANT: do not use bots connected to other modules, for example to “Telegram Integration Module”.
1) Talk to @BotFather in Telegram, create a bot and get it’s API Access Token.
2) Enter received API Token into “Bot API Token” field on module’s settings page.
3) Create a channel in Telegram or use one of your existing channels.
4) Open the channel, click on its profile picture, click the settings icon.
5) Now lookup bot’s username and add the bot as the admin for the channel.
6) Send any random message to the Channel and refresh Telegram settings page in FreeScout to refresh chats list.
If you entered correct token but don’t see any Chats in Chats Mapping, just go to Telegram and send any random message to the Channel where your bot is present.